Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Saturday night and I'm blogging...ugh

Hey friends...well its Saturday night and I'm so bored that I decided to catch up on the blog. House updates have stalled for the past few months, but we've been busy with calving, yard work, spring planting (and all it entails), business travel, anniversary parties, birthdays, etc. Whoa! I can't believe its almost May! I have several work events in May and then I'll be done for the fiscal year (with the exception of NYC and OH in June), thank goodness! Here's just a few photos from the month of April...

Fying into Louisville for business...night flights are my absolute favorite; they are always so beautiful. <3 

 Precious baby :)

Mom and Dad at their 35th Wedding Anniversary party :)

 Saw an adorable idea on Pinterest... Asked friends and family to jot down their favorite memories of Mom and Dad together. I then put them in 35 different envelopes, hence "35 Years of Memories"

 I believe everyone in this photo is an Aunt, Uncle, or cousin... big family <3 

My cousins Stephanie and Vanessa :)

 Drew and Nate...disregard the photo frames on the floor HA!

Andrlynn, Brooke, and I at the Miranda Lambert concert...sooo much fun! <3 these girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment