Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living Room Update!

Hello Friends! Here's a quick update on the status of the living room. You can see my original post about the renovation here. We have since moved in and I am slowly but surely collecting the decorating pieces I have visioned for the room.


In this photo (taken back in September), we have our main furniture arranged for our small space. Want a comparison to what this space looked like previously? Click here.


Starting to add a few decorative pieces to the room. (Please disregard my mini shop vac charging in the photo, and the fact that our new light switches haven't yet been installed.)


Our farm has an old homestead on the very north end, which is where I found this fabulous door! You might notice that I decided to take the wreath from the photo above and use it on the door instead. (P.S. That buck is not my husbands, I proudly claim that one!)


And just because I loved my tree this year...here's what the view looked like during the Holidays. :)


Slowly but surely, our little farmhouse is coming together! Stay tuned for updates on the rest of the house!

XOXO
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment